Based in Commerce, Georgia, John Terry Brown, Attorney at Law serves clients throughout Northeastern Georgia, including Commerce, Jefferson,Toccoa, Danielsville, Carnesville, Clarkesville, Cornelia, Lawrenceville, Hartwell, Lavonia, Royston, Winder, Homer, Maysville, Nicholson, Madison County, Jackson County, Franklin County, Banks County, Gwinnett County, Barrow County, Hart County, Habersham County and Stephens County.

Put an Experienced an Athens Family Lawyer On Your Side

To learn more about how I can help you achieve your objectives in your divorce, call 706-335-6800 or contact me online.

Post-Judgment Modification Lawyer in Commerce, Georgia

Brown Law Office, LLC

Brown Law Office, LLC
7 State Street
Commerce, GA 30529
Phone: 706-335-6800
Fax: 706-335-2661

Map and Directions

Mailing Address
Post Office Box 423
Commerce, Georgia 30529

A Trusted Advocate for Commerce and Northeast Georgia Clients

Helping Commerce Clients Modify Family Law Orders

When an existing child custody, child support or alimony order no longer reflects current circumstances, it may be time to seek a modification. I am attorney John Terry Brown. From the Brown Law Office, LLC, in Commerce, I help people throughout Northeast Georgia secure updates to existing family law orders so that they better reflect current financial and living conditions.

If you or the other parent's income or living situation has changed, schedule a meeting at my office to learn more about legal modifications. Call 706-335-6800 or contact me online.

Why Do People Seek Modifications?

People in the Commerce area seek modifications to child custody, child support and alimony agreements for a variety of reasons. In today's uncertain economic climate, wildly fluctuating incomes are common, making modifications to child support and alimony agreements a regular occurrence. A job loss could result in a party having less income, or a new job or promotion could result in a person making more money than they had at the time the order was made.

Occasionally, a child requests more time with the other parent. Once a child reaches a certain age, the court will take the child's wishes into consideration. This can make a child custody modification necessary.

At my Commerce law firm, I can help you in any situation where current circumstances no longer reflect an existing order. With over three decades of legal experience and a practice focused exclusively on family law. I understand how to navigate the legal system to get results that work for you. I serve clients in Athens, Gainesville and the surrounding areas.

Helping You Accomplish Your Goals

I will talk with you directly about what you aim accomplish with your alimony, child support or child custody modification. Once we have laid out your priorities, I will work to accomplish your goals. I will aggressively present your case, and will demonstrate why such a modification is necessary.